Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!

Today's Color Alert: RED, WHITE and BLUE


In memory and honor of all those who have sacrificed 
in the name of freedom... 

Thank you!

Enjoy the Journey!

~ Karlene


6 comments:

  1. Happy memorial day! And a big thank you to all who have given so much so that we may remain free. I'll be raising a glass of wine tonight to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Happy Memorial Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your book to come out. The B747 is my favorite airplane - how lucky were you to have flown it. If you are going to the 99s Convention in July or if you happen to be anywhere near the Air Race Classic route we would love to meet you in person . All the best in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Heather! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same back to you Linda! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, Yes... I am lucky! Sometimes I forget. I'm not going to make it to the Air Race Classic this year...but perhaps next I will. I too am looking forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!