Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Airline Humor


Last night as I lay sleeping,
I died ... or so it seemed,
Then I went to heaven,
But only in my dream.


I was greeted by St. Peter,
Standing at the Pearly Gates,
He said, "I must check your record",
Please stand right here and wait.


He turned and said, " Your record ...
Is covered with terrible flaws".
On earth I see you rallied
For every losing cause.

I see that you drank alcohol
And smoked and partied too,
Fact is, you've done everything,
A good person should not do.

We can't have people like you here...
Your life was full of sin.
Then he read the last line of my record,
Took my hand and said, "Come in."

He led me to the Lord and said,
"We'll take him and treat him well,
He used to work for an Airline...




He's done his time in hell.


Author Anonymous


Remember: One person's hell is another's heaven. It's all about perspective. 

Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene

Flight For Safety update: 25483 words

4 comments:

  1. Ha! A lot of pilots will get a wry laugh out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... sometimes we must laugh at our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once met someone who asked me what my profession is. After responding, this person replied, "Are you currently an alcoholic? My sister teaches Special Education and it drove her to become one." I totally agree, it's all perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. That is funny. Yes, Perspective could be our word of the week.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!