Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Home For The Holidays

For all the Flight Crews working this holiday season...


I want to gift you the feeling of home. Or at the very least, the image. Click on Snow Globe and then type your address and zip code, and select shake. 

Happy Holidays

XO Karlene

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to everyone around the world! Having spent Christmas away from family and friends in a foreign place, I know how hard it can be, but it also makes you appreciate even more what you have at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cecilie! I don't think this will work for International...but anyone in the US can see their home!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karlene, got it to work! And yes, they showed the front of not only mine but my neighbor's house. I am glad they made a donation on my behalf. I don't know where you came across this but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!