Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Seahawks Rule!

 GO Seahawks!!

What's a Seahawk?

It's a plane!

A helicopter!
 

A bird! 


Seahawks are...

The soon to be Superbowl 2014 champs!

 
Who will be there leading them into victory, besides the earth-quaking fans?

Today's Friday Flyer... 

BLITZ


The tremor is days away as Seattle prepares for another earthquake. Yes, the fans registered on the richter scale in Seattle during a playoff game against Saints, 41-30, where Seahawks ruled. And we're headed for another Hawk-quaking game this Sunday.

 

We will be playing the 49ers for a spot in the 2014 Superbowl, and Blitz will be in the heart of excitement. Knocking back those 49ers to victory.

  
What can I say other than...

GO SEAHAWKS! 


We Hope to See YOU 
At the Superbowl! 

Who do you think we'll be playing? 

Enjoy the journey!
XO Karlene 

16 comments:

  1. Guess what Karlene.... Russell Wilson is from Richmond! He went to my school's rival school just a few miles away. When I was in Lower School, I watched him play against my school a few times. All of us at my school and Collegiate are now Seahawks fans because we had such a close relationship with him. So count us as your East-Coast Seahawks branch!

    Such a small world..

    -Swayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Awesome!!! And now we go to the Superbowl! YEAH!!! Go SeaHawks!!

      Delete
  2. Karlene,

    My football season thankfully ended a few weeks ago. I like Dallas and for the last 20 years, Jerry Jones has put the highest paid 8-8 team on the field in the history of pro football.

    Usually when they playoffs begin, I pick a team and hope to bandwagon ride them to the Super Bowl. Just as usually, that team losses the first game. This year I went with Philly and SD.

    I will help you out and pull for San Francisco and Denver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Okay Rob, now you can join the Seahawks cheering section and route them on! We did it!!!

      Delete
    2. No, I would never do that to your team. I will help you out for the final game of the year. (Someone should give it a catchy name)

      I still got Denver. So far this post season, I am 1-4. Hope for your sake, the streak continues. Ha ha!

      If they win, I will be a proud bandwagon member of the 12th man.

      Delete
  3. Having lived in Dallas and Boston twice each, my NFC team are the Cowboys (and Rob has nailed them in the post above), and mt AFC team is the Patriots - who may be beating your 'hawks in the SuperBowl, which will be played in the cold rain of New Jersey. Go Pats! (of course, they still have to beat Payton Manning and the Broncos at home tomorrow...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh... Upsets all over the board. Denver and Seattle... go figure! So now the Pats are out, you can convert to a Seahawk fan!

      Delete
  4. Oh, great fun. Go Seahawks!! And grandma, please calm yourself just a bit. Need a cup of sedating tea? A rare day off for you, so maybe a slightly lower FL is OK - just for one day. Enjoy, -C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a day off! I missed the game. Emergency last minute flight to bend to help daughter and I was on a plane. But we one and I can watch the Superbowl! Heading home tonight. Unless I miss my flight and then we can have coffee! :)

      Delete
  5. That 12th man certainly has a heck of an influence!! Will be watching the game - my prediction for the Super Bowl - Seattle/Denver! Enjoy your Sunday games!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, YOU nailed it!!! Excellent prediction! I missed the SeaHawks. Ended up on a plane. So the superbowl will be my game. Really looking forward to it!

      Delete
  6. Seahawks and Broncos, no doubt. I'm crazy excited! Go Seahawks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm excited too!!! Just south of you babysitting. Missed the game, as I was on a plane. But, if you have nothing to do today (hahahha) come see me. :) Heading home tonight if I can make my 625 flight. I will be all over it for Superbowl!

      Delete
  7. We Brits have "No comment" to make regarding 'Football'!!
    Well done anyway.
    Go Seahawks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Seahawks is the best comment you could make! Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!