Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Oshkosh 2014 Live!

Good Morning Aviation World! 

Today is the start of EAAs airshow
OSHKOSH!  

EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT ASSOCIATION

"We are a community of pilots and aviation enthusiasts who promote and support recreational flying. Our mission is simple: to grow participation in aviation by sharing The Spirit of Aviation."



MONDAY: 7/28
 
I will spend my day walking, talking, and interviewing as many people as I can. I will watch the most amazing airshows, and see incredible airplanes. Tonight I will meet Kenny Loggins (with thousands of others) at a concert in the woods. Danger Zone... can you feel it?


TUESDAY:  7/29

Talking, walking, interviews, airshows, shopping, photo ops and more. Then I plan on being at  OSHBASH 2014.  I donated some books for door prizes. Come see if you can get lucky. This is a place social media friends will come together to say hello. I hope to see you there!



Join me at OSHBASH 2014
Tuesday: 5:30-7:30
We'll be in the press tent, 
Click on OSHBASH 
to learn details!



WEDNESDAY: 7/30

I will be returning to Seattle as I have a flight to Paris on Thursday, the start of a 6-day trip.  But two days of fun will be well worth the effort! 

and check the schedule of events
for the remainder of the week.

PHOTOS 
Tomorrow!

EAA: Share the love of Aviation! 


Enjoy the Journey~
XO Karlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!