Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The First Solo Flight

Notice the departure nerves.
The deep breath.
The "I did it!" jiggle.


For anyone who remembers the feelings of their first flight. You will appreciate each emotion in these first few minutes. Enjoy!

I'm on my way to the Women in Aviation Conference this morning. Looking forward to seeing you in Dallas! Happy Flying!

Enjoy the Journey!
XOX Karlene

1 comment:

  1. My solo proved one thing. To take a pinnicle moment, one which I was given the opportunity to do, to take the immense emotional feeling of it, to take that energy and transform it to power of being able to defy gravity and soar into the skies.

    That feeling was a once in a lifetime experience. Even though I get immense joy whenever I rotate, I try to take the first moment and make it that much more vibrant each time.

    It's always a thrill. Just like the first time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!