Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Leaving the World

Better Than We Found It
 
"We are the guardians of generations 
that will follow in our footsteps
- let us ensure that we are fit to lead them."




~ by Eleesha,
Author of The Soul Whisperer
 
I am often asked why I'm going to school to get a PhD., writing, flying, and working so hard.  What will I do with my education? What are my goals? While I have a mission to fulfill with my one wish for aviation, and why I am writing thrillers, and wrote the motivation book, etc... There is definitely something more pushing me forward.  I believe we should...
 
Leave the world better than we found it. 
 
When my friend Eleesha sent me a daily inspiration about being the guardian of the next generation, I smiled and said, 
"ah... this is it!"

We are the Guardians of Generations to Come.

Finals complete! I'm back on reserve for a week starting Wednesday, and today my office is being organized and ready for then quarter of school! I'm also compiling my notes to help change the world. And Darby, Kathryn, Jackie, and Linda are all in Flight For Survival, and we are up to chapter 30!

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!