Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, March 25, 2016

Rhoda Roberts

Friday's Fabulous Flyer

 Rhoda Roberts
 

Airline personnel have the greatest opportunity to meet the nicest people.  And a month ago I had the good fortune to meet Rhoda.  She has bee flying for 24 years, and tells me she started in her early 20’s.  How does she feel about work?

"I Love the job. There is never a dull moment. Gosh, where can you get a job where you can go shopping, have dinner with friends, and meet all kinds of people and get paid for it?"


 Rhoda said fashion has always been her thing, besides flying that is, as she's had an exceptional eye for fashion.  So much so, that her friends tell her she's in the wrong industry.  So what did she do but create a clothing line!


I’m really into fitness, 
so I decided to create a active wear and bikinis. 

"My inspiration was all the classic movies that I used to watch when I was a little girl.  Well, even till this day, I still love to watch the old classic movies. The women always looked very fashionable with their wardrobe."

"I should be in Hollywood, 
dressing up all the famous actresses!"



Check out Rhoda's active wear, 
I am going to try out one of her bikinis! 

Click on the link below, 
and have fun seeing what inspiration 
and a dream can bring to life.



Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!