Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017


New Year's Resolutions

For those who never make a New Years resolution, I make enough for everyone! However, I am in Florida celebrating a granddaughter's 3rd birthday on New Year's Day. Thus, I resolve to start my resolutions when I return to Seattle Tuesday morning, January 3rd. Flexibility is a key to life.

Mind! Body! Spirit! Aviation Safety! 
Education! Inspiration! Entertainment! 

  
2017 Resolutions:
  • No processed Sugar for 2017
  • Meditate Daily
  • Yoga Daily
  • Weights and Cardio Daily
  • Prove that women are not mentally ill if they attend college or work while having small children at home. Sad in the this century that those words were even spoken.
  • Fight for an Airline Safety Culture that doesn't retaliate for reporting safety issues.
  • Sell 100,000 copies of Flight For Sanity
  • Finish Dissertation.
  • Write 5th novel: Flight For Justice.
  • Teach myself the B777 so I will be ready to fly her when I go to training. 
  • Maintain a calm confidence that there is a reason for everything, and continue to focus on my blessings and not on what someone is attempting to take.

Photo From: HappyNewYear2017.org

Resolutions are goals to motivate and inspire,  
Some are loftier than others... 
Yet, much in life is not within our control,
thus, all we can do is the best we can. 
For the outcome... we must have faith. 

What are your Resolutions?

Happy New Year!
XO Karlene 

Author of:
I am Awesome. The ABCs of me. 



Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

 Flight For Sanity coming February 2017


Motivation and Children too! 


 

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's!!🍾🎊 Good luck because the good ole boys aren't really good πŸ˜”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not in that club. Deep, dark, corrupt, and evil... those characters come to life in thrillers. Inspiration comes from truth.

      Delete
  2. 1. Exercise more
    2. Find more joy.❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Let's find that joy together in making sure that truth and just unfolds. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  3. Hi Karlene,
    My wish is that you andl Dick will have a long time together in Good health.
    I think I know what resolution You're talking about and knowing your are An exceptionally strong woman I am convinced you will get this done.
    You always have many resolutions and as far as I know you always succeed in making them work!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!
    XOXO An

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year An! Thank you so much for the comment and New Year Wishes too. I hope 2017 we can get together!

      Delete
  4. Karlene,

    Add the following to your list:
    Relax
    Have fun
    Smell the flowers as you pass by
    and...
    Serve your revenge cold and frosty to those Good Old Boys.

    When your ready to drop a nuke or just a firecracker on my site, let me know.

    Happy New Years,
    rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob, Thank you! Yes, I smell the roses daily... and laugh often. Fun, absolutely! I'm actually I'm going to start golfing with my hubby too. And thank you for the great idea and offer. I will definitely take you up on it!!! Maybe we could host a worldwide blog party. Refreshments included.
      Huge thanks!!! Happy New Year.

      Delete
  5. Karlene,
    My wish is that you and your family have success and most of all health and the time ti spend with each other. Time with our loved ones is most important. Your resolution list is outstanding and I know you will set your mind, heart, and soul to accomplishing it!

    As for me, my resolution is to take one day at a time. Accomplish a lot. Fly a lot. And practice my instrument a lot. Yes, doing what I love and what I have a passion for. Most of all, I am preparing myself to write Chapter 40 this year. And it will be a good one.

    I hope you had a great time with the family at Disney, and here's to another Chapter to the journey we call life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeremy! I love your resolutions! The 40th chapter is amazing... and yes, it will be a good one! A wonderful time at Disney... and now home. Enjoy every moment my friend.

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year Karlene! My wish for you is that you enjoy every day as much as possible and achieve your goals and desires. My goals for this year are: to build a successful studio and product line, to take some flying lessons this summer and to take a real vacation where I relax instead of training. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! I love your goals and I know you will reach them all! I think the vacation idea is an excellent idea! I'm going to add that to my list. Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!